Summer in Florida means a lot of sun and water fun. Splash pads and water parks are the best places to keep you and your family cool and entertained.
Two water parks, one for toddlers and another one for kids with spouting fountains, water cannons, play structures and slides. Take a dip in the big clover shaped pool and beat the heat. Also, a great place to host birthday parties.
- Cost: $3.25 Children 18 years and under and seniors 62+$3.75 Adults
- Where: 1300 Coral Springs Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33071
- Hours: Mon./Wed./Thurs./Fri. 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday 12 Noon – 4 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wade into the zero-depth pool where children can play in the water playground featuring slides, tunnels, water spouting animals, hand wheels, water curtains, water dumping bucket and so much more.
- Cost: $5.25 per person, per session
- Where: 401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
- Hours: Session 1 – 10am-1:35 pm, Session 2 – 1:45pm- 5:20 pm.
Two slides to keep you and kids splashing down into the cool waters below. Two areas to play in. A zero depth pool for toddlers with a play structure, water spraying animals, palm trees with tipping coconuts and a plunge pool with slides for kids 48′ and over. Lots of umbrellas and lounge chairs where you can sit and relax.
- Cost – Residents: $4 children 4 years and older and adults. $1 for children 3 and under. (Resident ID required)
- Cost – Non-residents: $7 children 4 years + and adults. $1 for children 3 and under.
- Where: 6200 Royal Palm Boulevard, Margate, FL 33063.
- Hours: June 10 – Aug 20, Open daily 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Swim in the 50- meter pool or have the kids splash around in the children’s zero- depth wading pool featuring a curving water slide.
- Cost – Residents: $1.00 children (17 and under) $1.25 adults
- Cost – Non- Residents: $ 3.00 children (17 and under) $6.00 adults
- Where: 10610 West Oakland Park Boulevard, Sunrise, FL 33351
- Hours: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm daily.
Pool to cool off with zero- depth entry with a double tornado slide. Little ones can play on the water playground with water spouting at them. Picnic tables and chairs are available to relax and enjoy a snack from the concession stand.
- Cost – Residents: $2 children 12 and under, $3.25 adults
- Cost – Non Residents: $2.50 children 12 and under, $3.75 adults
- Where: 9300 NW 58 Street, Tamarac, FL 33321
- Hours: 10:00 am – 6;00 pm, daily.
Miami- Dade County
A shallow play area for kids smaller than 48′ with water shooting cannons, splash fountains, waves of water and two water slides. Children 48′ and above and adults can enjoy the Pirate’s Plunge with three water slides, water shooting cannons, splash fountains, shallow water play area, low rise slides. Float around the lazy river which is lined with water sprayers and fountains.
- Cost – Residents $7 ages 2-13, $12 for ages 14 and older. ( I.D. required)
- Cost – Non-residents $7 ages 2-13, $15 for ages 14 and older.
- Where – 1550 NW 37th Ave, Miami, FL 33126
- Hours – 10:00 am – 4:45 pm